Last Updated: May 16, 2017
Library Quick Links
GHC Quick Links
- Group study rooms are intended to be used by groups of 2 or more
- Individuals may use a study room if one is available, but may be asked to relocate if the study room is needed by a group
- Individuals may not reserve study rooms in advance.
- A group may reserve a room up to 3 hours daily; if room is availabel at the end of your session you may sign up for extra time.
- Rooms may be reserved by groups up to one week in advance.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes past the requested time.
- Conflicts with study room usage will be resolved by an available library staff member.
- Drinks and snacks are permitted, no meals!
- Please leave the room as you found it. Clean white boards, replace chairs, pick-up garbage and clear off the table.